Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Kobe Bryant remembered in emotional Hall of Fame inductions - Rappler

"A lot of people don't know I'm from South Carolina. I'm a country boy. I like to say that," Garnett said. "Helped hone my skills. My mother is a very intense and passionate woman, who cared about her craft, cared about the quality of her craft, and I think I took some of that from her. So if you guys want to blame me, or blame the intensity, blame her for that. I want to thank my mother, Shirley, for that."

Adblock test (Why?)


Kobe Bryant remembered in emotional Hall of Fame inductions - Rappler
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brownlee hits game-winning 3 as Ginebra a win away from sealing semis berth - The Manila Times

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Brownlee hits game-winning 3 as Ginebra a win away from sealing semis berth    The Manila Times Go...